The Brighton PTO is an organization whose purpose is to strengthen, enhance, and encourage the educational and social environment of Brighton Elementary. Its goals are to compliment the school curriculum with additional opportunities for parents, teachers, & students to learn, socialize, communicate & grow. It is our belief that a team effort of parents, teachers, & staff, offers the best possible learning environment to our children.
VOLUNTEERS - WE NEED YOU!
To plan for events, assist at Family Fun Nights, help with Fundraising, and provide your ideas at our monthly meetings. To help, contact Brighton PTO at email@example.com or look for signup sheets under the events tab.
All Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of the month at 6pm in the library (check calendar for summer). Kids are always welcome.
- January 2020 Action Territory Fundraiser Click here for Flyer
- January & February 2020 Box Tops Collection
- February 6, 2020 TO organizes meals for teachers during conferences
- February 29, 2020 Pasta Dinner & Auction Fundraiser
- March 2020 Action Territory Fundraiser
- May 2020 Flower Sales
- May 4, 2020 through May 8, 2020 - Teacher appreciation week
- June 2020 Action Territory Fundraiser
PTO Fundraising Supports:
- Teacher Recognition and Classroom Requests
- Family Fun Events
- New Playground Equipment
Scripts Program (all year):
- Purchase gift cards to places you shop/dine and the school gets a percentage back!
- Sign up at www.shopwithscrip.com using enrollment code: A81A55F75L9L4.
- Pick out cards, order and then bring your check to school.
- Look for In-School purchase days?
Box Tops (all year):
Save Save Save your Box Tops!
Box Top collection box on PTO table or save to send in during class collection contest.
Flower and Herb Sale (Spring):
Just in time for Mother's Day! From hanging baskets to everything you need for an herb garden, we've got you covered!
Encourage your employer to spruce up the flower beds & help the school at the same time!
Poinsettia Sale (Winter):
Look for details soon!